A few words from Nedre about The Ancient Crafts:
I'm a Certified Professional Tarot Reader located in Newark, Delaware. Certified through The American Tarot Association and a member of the New Castle Chamber of Commerce. I have been studying the art of divination for 18 years. I read tarot at Crystal Concepts for 8 years. A new age metaphysical store. I also read out of Hotel DuPont in Wilmington, Delaware for corporations that visit Delaware. I have done radio, newspaper articles, and read for many very important people. I do parties, phone readings and of course online readings.
I live by a strict code of ethics. Your reading is strictly confidential. I'm primarily a tarot reader but rest assured psychic work often can dominate readings. Some loved ones may pop in for a visit.
There is a purpose and reason for everything and the information provided to you at the time is what you are supposed to receive. My readings are positive, loving, generous, kind with a spice of wisdom and insight on improving your quality of life. Tarot gives you a direction in where things in your life are going...The cards simply show you what forces are at play at the particular instance of the reading. They indicate what changes are likely to come about if those forces continue as they are. You have the free will to change anything!
Are you ready for your reading? Sit back, relax, and let me do a spread and tell you where your journey is headed. Make sure you have your questions ready! Your reading may either be done over the phone. Or, through E-mail your choice ...seven days a week. Or if you're in the Tri State area stop by for a visit.
My Code of Ethics: Your Rights and My Responsibilities
- You have the right to enter into a tarot reading without fear. You can rest assured that I will never use tarot cards to predict death, disease, or disaster of any sort.
- You have the right to ask questions during your reading, and I will do my best to answer them.
- You have the right to a truthful, unbiased reading. I will not hide or obscure the meaning or the messages of the cards.
- You have the right to choose your own future and control your destiny. I’ll use the cards to help you make the most of your current situation.
- You have the right to be treated with respect, and I will treat you with courtesy and professionalism.
- You have the right to confidentiality. I will protect your privacy, and I won’t discuss your reading with anyone unless I have your permission.
Love, Light, and Peace always, Nedre